Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My craft space for today

Well I have two craft spaces - one in front of my comp ))) just because I can't move the comp somewhere else ))) and on a kitchen. And as I created new earrings yesterday and didn't have an inspiration to create more jewelry today I've spent some time on the kitchen and changed a recipe I've read on my favorite forum Turkey-info. In the original recipe you have to use a jam but I've just cutted apples to small pieces, added sugar and that's it! The filling is ready!

2 comments:

  1. Yum Yum Yum! looks good!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for helping to make my SITS day such a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your visit and kind comments at Rook No. 17. Your pastries look delicious!

    It's a pleasure to meet you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...