Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Moodboard "Travelling is happiness"

Hello folks!
I love to travel! I love a sound of suitcase's weels....a way to an airport....a seat near a plane's window...
I like to buy a guidebook and read it from the first to the last page and make a plan which places I wanna see and then arrive to a destination and change the plan totally )))) I'm in love with visiting museums and walking on streets, listenning to my mp3 player and making sometimes weird photos... discovering nice hidden places...trying new food...looking for small gifts for friends...drinking coffee and watching locals through cafe's window...I'm ok to travel alone but share a jorney with a right person makes the jorney even better and I'm happy that this Saturday I start my this year trips with the right person and going to discover a place I've never been before.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...