Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Moodboard - Movie review 'Snowpiercer' / Настроение понедельника - обзор кино "Сквозь снег"

Hello folks!
Again Monday and I'm here with a movie review and finds from Etsy.
The movie I wanna tell you about I was watching with a break and it gave me time to think about how the movie could finish.'Snowpierser' is a movie about future, of course not bright and beautiful ))) There is global catastrophe on Earth and people are not able to live just as they lived before coz it's became tooo cold. The only people that left lives in a train that goes around earth. Of course in the train there are rich and poor people and poor people live in the last coach and as they don't like their life time to time there are small revolutions in the train. The moview is telling about one more revolution but this time more succesfull one. I watched tis movie with a stop as didn't have enough time and after an hour I stopped the movie and finished it only few days later. And I was wandering about the end and was trying to imagine it. Well, I have to say that I almost guessed the end, except one detail ))) And when I saw this detail I decided that there is no hope for human race (in this movie) but who knows )))) Probably you'll want to watch this movie coz of actors - Chris Evans, John Hurt, Ed Harris etc. But most of all I liked Song Kang Ho who playes as 'Namgoong Minsoo' - you can see him on the photo. He was really good at this role, much better than Chris Evans (you must know him from 'The Avengers").
And as always few finds from Etsy.
xoxo

Всем привет!
Сегодня понедельник и как всегда обзор кино и несколько находок с Итси. Сегодня я хочу рассказать о фильме "Сквозь снег", который я смотрела с перерывом в несколько дней и это дало мне время подумать о том, чем он может закончиться. "Сквозь снег" - это фильм о будущем и, конечно же, это будущее совсем не радостное, а даже совсем наоборот )))) В результате глобальной катастрофы вся планета стала непригодной для жилья, т.к. все замерзло и находиться на поверхности земли невозможно. Уцелевшие люди живут в поезде, который огибает землю за год. В поезде присутствует разделение на классы - богатых и бедных. Бедные живут в хвосте поезда и т.к. не довольны своим существованием - периодически устраивают революции. Фильм рассказывает об одной из таких революций, но только более успешной. Так как мне пришлось прерваться в середине фильма и завершить его просмотр только через несколько дней, у меня было время подумать о возможной концовке фильма. Я угадала конец, за исключением одной детали. ))) По моему мнению, именно из-за этой детали, у человеческой расы нет будущего (в данном фильме), но кто знает ))) Возможно, я не права. Возможно вы захотите посмотреть этот фильм из-за актерского состава - Крис Эванс (вы должны знать его по фильму "Мстители"), Джон Херт, Эд Харрис и другие. Лично мне больше всего понравился Сон Кан Хо в роли 'Namgoong Minsoo' - вы можете его видеть на фото. Он был просто великолепен в своей роли, гораздо лучше, чем Крис Эванс.
И как всегда, несколько находок с Итси.
хохо


Bridge Into Wonderland by shashamane

Aries scarf by blackbirdtees

Chicago Subway Train Picture by LisaRussoFineArt







8 comments:

  1. I will definetely going to see this movie! Thanks for the post Demmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see this film. Oddly I have never heard of it ...and it seems to be the kind of films I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kind of movie too! Dark, and with an unhappy ending I suppose :-)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will look out for it, I love distopian fiction and films!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much for dark movies, but maybe I'll give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the trailer of that movie and I didn't want to see it.
    I love post-apocalyptic movies, and this one seems just meh. I might watch it at some point, but really unsure.
    Thanks for sharing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the movie and I enjoyed a lot!!! I love the Tilda Swinton role

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not much my kind of movie but the atmosphere seems dense!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...