Friday, November 26, 2010

Jewelry and hand painted silk

I'm happy to introduce my designs. 
I had a dream - to make my own handpainted pareo and in this way create a unique and unforgettable design that you can be sure will set you apart from the crowd!  So I began.  I now understand that  - everyone deserves to look original and you can be sure that with this handpainted silk you will impress with a stunning and unique look that everyone will notice.  Just take a look at this silk neckerchief 'Golden leaves'.



What else can and color to your life? Jewelry! Even a simple peice can cheer you up!
Earings that will dance during your day and will even put you in a dancing mood! ))))

  



You can find many things that were made with love here  DemyBlackDesign on Etsy or here DemyBlackDesign on Livemaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...