Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Moodboard Moview review - 'Gambit' / Настроение понедельника Обзор фильма "Гамбит"

Hello guys!

Today is Monday and I'm here with a movie review. This time I'll tell you about movie 'Gambit'. The general idea is pretty simple - make a rich guy to believe that he's going to buy an original Monet instead of a fake one )))) Very light movie with nice actors Colin Firt, Alan Rickman and
Cameron Diaz. I'm not a big fan of Cameron but that's ok. What I didn't like - this movie is a bit boring, there is no such intrigue like in 'Scoop' and you want to get the end as soon as possible. Plus the whole movie is kinda toooo silly.... But I liked Colin Firt and decided to watch it. My resume - for me this movie is ok when you make your nails or iron clothes ))))))
But anyway here are few lovely finds from Etsy.
xoxo

Всем привет!
Сегодня понедельник и я снова с обзором фильма, просмотренного мной в выходные. На этот раз это фильм-афера "Гамбит". Главная идея очень проста - убедить богатого магната в том, что он покупает настоящего Моне, в то время как ему пытаются всучить подделку. Очень легкое кино с неплохим актерским составом - Колин Ферт, Алан Рикман и Камерон Диас. Я не люблю Камерон, но ради остальных актеров решила посмотреть кино. Мое мнение о фильме - максимум на один раз и то, если вы в этот момент красите ногти или гладите вещи. Фильму не хватает интриги, например такой, как в фильме "Сенсация". Плюс общая канва шуток слишком примитивная и совсем не смешная ((((( Концовка у фильма почти очевидная и это немного примирило меня с фильмом.
И, как всегда, несколько находок с Итси.
хохо


Kittens & Curls, print from the original oil by notevena

Glass Wall Art Acrylic Decor Wiskey and Cigar by StartoshopWallArt

White water lilie by SandyWigginsImages

6 comments:

  1. I love all 3 players so I will give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll skip the movie, but love the art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Colin Firth and dislike Cameroun Diaz :)) but unfortunately I;m into series lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun idea, to connect the movie with artworks to carry the atmosphere :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...